We are currently looking for talented individuals to fill the following position(s):
Sustainability Project Manager (New York City)
CodeGreen Solutions, a leading sustainability and energy management consulting and management company, is seeking a full-time Sustainability Project Manager to join the New York office. The Sustainability Project Manager will manage and run a wide range of sustainability and LEED projects, including LEED-EB, CI, NC, and CS projects. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and organized person with 2-4 years of experience in sustainable building design and operations and managing LEED-EB, CI, NC, and CS projects.
The ideal candidate must have a background architecture, engineering, or environmental studies field, and have working experience working on all types of sustainability and energy management projects. The Sustainability Project Manager will be part of a team working with other engineers and LEED professionals to perform LEED and other sustainability services to the commercial real estate market. S/he will guide project teams through the LEED process, and must possess the necessary technical and interpersonal skills in order to lead a project from inception to certification. S/he will work closely with building owners, property managers and project teams through the LEED certification process, conduct feasibility studies, implement plans and policies, track progress, conduct meetings and educational webinars and presentations.
Skill and experience requirements include:
- 2-4 years of LEED project management experience, particularly with LEED-EB. LEED Accredited Professional required.
- Substantial experience with project management, and ability to multitask and focus on several projects at once
- Degree in architecture, architecture/engineering, or sustainability related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); ability to write comprehensive analytical reports regarding LEED, correspondence, and summaries (writing sample may be required)
- Ability and desire to work within a cohesive and exciting team and office environment
- Experience with corporate reporting programs such as GRI, CDP and/or GRESB a plus
- Motivated to learn new skills necessary to stay ahead of the industry
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) etc.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted as a single .pdf file no greater than 1 MB in size. Please include “SPM-NY” in your subject line. We regret that we will not be able to respond individually to all submissions.